- The 1GB FREE ADSL is port-locked to a specific number so you can't use it outside of the number you registered it for
- Existing subscribers also get 1GB additional and it goes onto your existing contract which in my case is NOT port-locked and supports concurrent logins.
- If you run 2 * 1GB accounts it's the same cost as running 1 * 2GB account.
A more extreme example,:if you run 5 * 1GB accounts it's the same cost as running 1 * 5GB account.
The bonus comes in with the way this special is implemented by AFRIHOST:
- If you have 1 * 2GB account, you get 1GB free = 3GB (2+1) per month now for R58
- If you have 2 * 1GB accounts, you get 1GB free per account = 4GB (2+2) per month for R58
- If you have 1 * 5GB account, it's 6GB (5+1) for R145 per month
- If you have 5 * 1GB accounts, it's 10GB (2+2+2+2+2) for R145 per month
- See where I'm going?