15 February 2012
14 February 2012
Not that I celebrate such commercialised tripe, but thanks to the protesting students on campus I've got the day off, so I guess I'll surprise my missus with some strawberries and chocolate dip. The thing is, do I get 200g of dip for R20 or 400g for R19? Decisions, decisions ...
11 February 2012
So, if you own an Android tablet, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or such then you can add this calendar to your device to keep track of all the international rugby events for 2012 (and hopefully beyond).
To add the calendar pick one of these links:
- The XML format
- The iCal format for most mobile devices and Google Calendar
- An HTML version for bookmarking on your browser
- Click this link for the iCal format (BlackBerry, iPhone, Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.)
* you can add iCal format calendars directly into your GOOGLE CALENDAR account by loading up calendar.google.com and then at the bottom under "Other calendars" clicking Add by URL.
- Click this link for the XML format
- Click this link for the HTML format
* you can bookmark this on any device that has an HTML browser and you'll always have the calendar directly at your fingertips.
this one offers a few options but it lists each event as an "all day event" for the day it's due rather than scheduled at the correct time in an iCal calendar.