- Click this link for the iCal format (BlackBerry, iPhone, Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.)
* you can add iCal format calendars directly into your GOOGLE CALENDAR account by loading up calendar.google.com and then at the bottom under "Other calendars" clicking Add by URL.
- Click this link for the XML format
- Click this link for the HTML format
* you can bookmark this on any device that has an HTML browser and you'll always have the calendar directly at your fingertips.
If you want to customise the calendar yourself, then you'll need a CSV format, which you can obtain here. This CSV file was courtesy of Arthur the Grandmaster from MyBroadband.co.za forums and is the root source for all of the modified formats above.
this one offers a few options but it lists each event as an "all day event" for the day it's due rather than scheduled at the correct time in an iCal calendar.