02 October 2010

Sweet tasting Saturdays!

I have to confess, Saturdays in Westville shopping centres are a boon for the financially astute - so many food chains offer free tasters of a marvellous variety, and despite the financial outlay, their strategy works - I'm a fan!

A few months ago I enjoyed free samples of "My Diner"'s curries which has led me to eat there and enjoy their hottest Pakistani curry: and I'd do it again!

This afternoon Megan and I sampled Woolworths steaks with sweet sticky sauce and as an added extra I got two hefty chunks because they hadn't sliced them properly. Next stop was a delightful Zanzibar taste tester (see picture). Really delicious - and expect a blogpost from bratandkat about our Zanzibar dinner experience.

I don't want to let the secret out, but Westwood is a great mellow shopping experience with many of the desired mainstream stores. Customer shopping experiences are much better too. They're not too busy to brush you aside and very conveniently located next to my current employer.

No comments: