27 May 2011

Today is FRIDAY!!

And to honour our dearest Rebecca Black I am referring your attention to this crazy internet phenomenon. Her original video has over 150 MILLION hits (that's like almost half the current USA population). If you factor in all of the covers and spoofs and such*, this is easily closer to (possibly even over) 200 MILLION hits. That's quite an achievement!

* by such I mean videos like a slowed down version (why make it 5 times longer?) and sped up version, which together have added on another TWO MILLION hits on their own. I can't completely fathom this!

I have to confess that I actually rather enjoy the original song; well, it gets under your skin at any rate :)

Enjoy the weekend guys!

ScreenTeamShow:
("yesterday is today if you go back one day")

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did really good work. I really appreciate your new and different post. Please guys keep it up and share with us some unique post in the future

dell contact