11 April 2011

Blog This! extension for GOOGLE CHROME

Blog This! : Communicate - Google Chrome Help:

"Post to Blogger with just one click

This extension adds a Blog This! button to the toolbar that you can click to create a new Blogger post. The new post is pre-populated with a link to the web page you're on, as well as any text you've highlighted on that page. Edit the post to your liking and post it instantly to your blog! Learn more about Blogger

To learn more about the extension, visit its homepage in the Extensions Gallery. You can discover even more extensions in the gallery."

The problem I have with the Blog This! extension is that it's quite a bit watered down when compared to the usual BLOGGER interface. Obviously it's meant to be a quick "click and post" solution but I really don't have a problem with having a tab opened with BLOGGER sitting there ready to go. Well, as far as useful tools go, it's there or thereabouts, I suppose. Time will tell if I actually put it to use.

One problem I've already picked up is the lack of labels support, so that's an annoyance.

PS: I made this post with Blog This!


No comments: