25 March 2009

Blogger: showing the navbar

Maybe I'm too much of a n00b for blogger, but I like the NAVBAR. I also like nice templates that make my site look cool, and I've been playing around recently with a whole bunch, but the perfectionist in me has delayed me settling on one just yet... at any rate, the nice templates tend to remove the NAVBAR because it clashes with the design. Without the NAVBAR, the n00b here can't make new posts or access the dashboard, so I have to restore the NAVBAR. Here's how:

You need some code that says:

#navbar-iframe {
height:25px;
visibility:visible;
display:block
}

The key changes are
visibility:hidden --> visible;
display:none --> block;

It's that simple.

Next, the perfectionist in me will allow the navbar to have a show/hide option.

No comments: