14 September 2011

Supersport.com is messed up

First, they totally screwed up online streaming for the Opening Ceremony of the Rugby World Cup 2011 and then also the first match. I mean, honestly, who in their right mind doesn't test the server capacity beforehand?

It's South Africa, everyone's at work, and we're rugby mad. Server overload? No excuse!!

Now, it seems, possibly, the site isn't quite right yet - I think the online live streaming isn't working properly either... you can view for free at the moment - I think...

http://www.supersport.com/video/play.aspx?id=104501 to test my theory :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did really good work. I really appreciate your new and different post. Please guys keep it up and share with us some unique post in the future

contact dell support