02 April 2009

Does anyone else get that lingering feeling?

Did you see what I did there? Did you notice?

No? Hmmm... okay, fair enough. Read the post and THEN re-read the title, and then you'll see!

It looks like when I do a GOOGLE search for "BRATTEX"(*) I get this rather interesting result:

  1. Did you mean: bratex Top 2 results shown

  2. Bratex Lingerie

    - [ Translate this page ]
    2002 Bratex International Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.
    www.bratex.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages
  3. Bratex

    English ...
    www.bratex-fty.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages


Kinda cool - reminds me almost of a half-baked Transylvanian zombie (kinda like COD5 type) marching towards me with its arms outstretched, moaning "BRAAA-TEX... BRAAA-TEX"...

(*) Admit it, you've all google-searched yourselves before - there's nothing to be ashamed of! At least I get lots of hits :)

Check it out! Read the title again! Now you'll see why I have that LINGERIng feeling. Get it? Did you see what I did? No? Oh forget it...

No comments: