08 November 2012

FREE games (again) - Faerie Solitaire and Battlefield 1942

When there's the word "free" in a title, it always grabs my attention. Heck, as I've probably said countless times before I even buy fat free yoghurt because I don't want to have to pay for the fat when I can get it free.

There are two free games available now - one for a limited time only, so let's begin with that one:


  • Faerie Solitaire activated on STEAM - go on over and buy it before it expires (8 November 10am Pacific Time which is around 8pm South Africa time). Get it now, keep it forever.
  • Battlefield 1942 is also free now, forever (AFAIK). Go to ORIGIN, hit the demo section and claim your free copy! Still a great game IMHO.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did really good work. I really appreciate your new and different post. Please guys keep it up and share with us some unique post in the future

dell customer care