21 June 2011

Counting down to going BLUE!

Here's a hint: Tra la la la la la, la la la la laaaaa.

Although I hate to admit it, hearing that tune brings a smile out of an otherwise cynical and grumpy BrYan. Yes, I may nowadays be more akin to Gargamel but when it comes down to being full of fun and excitement and I'm cornered, I suppose I'm more alike to Jokey Smurf.

But I digress.

The 25th of June is Global Smurfs Day! Why should you care? Well, on Global Smurfs Day you can participate in a Guinness World Record attempt and also celebrate the impending arrival of the new Smurfs 3D movie (like that was never going to happen)!

Go here for more information: http://www.globalsmurfsday.com/ and remember to WEAR BLUE!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did really good work. I really appreciate your new and different post. Please guys keep it up and share with us some unique post in the future

dell help phone number